Company Details Restricted To Members
Job description: WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world’s leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
Reporting to the Field Service Supervisor, the Field Service Plant Mechanic will have responsibilities including, but not limited to, carrying out warranty and customer repairs on a range of CAT machinery and associated products in a timely and efficient manner.
You will be required to carry out field service work on a regular basis throughout the Goldfields Region, and you will have access to the latest training and technical knowledge relating to the CAT product in both workshop and field positions.
Location: Kalgoorlie Branch
Rosters: Residential roster 10 days on, 4 days off – 10 hour shifts with overtime available (Housing allowance offered)
FIFO roster ex Perth – We can offer 2 roster options. 2/1 or 12/9
INTERSTATE APPLICATIONS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY, WesTrac are now offering fully covered flights to Perth from major eastern state cities. (2/2 roster)
To be successful the following is required:
- Australian recognised Heavy-Duty Trade Certificate with post trade experience
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure in an isolated and remote environment
- Ability to work and seek out work opportunities without continuous direct supervision
- Previous post trade Caterpillar experience in a field service environment
- Demonstrate strong safety values
- Ability to organise work teams and delegate tasks
- Extensive diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- Working at Heights & Confined Spaces, Dogging & Basic Rigging, Forklift tickets/licences
- Caterpillar product knowledge and maintenance experience
What we offer:
- Opportunity to get a $3,000 referral bonus as part of our Recommend and Spend program
- Housing allowance if you are a residential employee or looking to move
- Flights ex – Perth + Meal allowance, Shared FIFO house accommodation
- Job security with a consistent pipeline of work
- Unrivalled training and development via The WesTrac Institute
- Fantastic team environment and inclusive work culture
- Made for More Rewards program with discounts at retailers like Woolworths, Caltex, Apple, Crown, Qantas and many more
- Paid parental leave, discounted health insurance, income protection insurance, and salary sacrifice options
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
Relocation and Visa sponsorship assistance for candidates on the skilled occupation list may be available to candidates in Australia and Overseas, dependent on the role.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
WesTrac is an endorsed employer for women via WORK180 – who have reviewed our policies, processes, and initiatives to certify that we are an organisation that supports diversity, inclusion and equality
Original Job Posting date: Fri, 26 May 2023 05:10:05 GMT
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners