Company Details Restricted To Members
Fibre Splicing Technician
Unicorinfra is looking for a competent and experienced Fibre Splicers to be part of our team responsible to effectively deliver NBN projects across Victoria. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to join our business during a critical period of growth.
• Proven experience in using fibre splicers
• Certification or training in fibre optic splicing techniques and testing
• Fibre Installation (Preparation, handling hygiene & termination of Ribbon & Multi-core fibre);
• Fault Finding;
Testing – Insertion Loss Testing & OTDR of all Fibre Cables
• Demonstrated experience in a similar role
• Proven compliance and commitment to health and safety procedures
• Construction Industry Induction (white card)
• Current drivers licence
• Ability to co-ordinate day-to-day work activities and materials
What we offer
• Work across Victoria
• A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
• Opportunity for additional training to be provided
• Structured long term Career Pathway
• The successful candidates will have access to a Company Vehicle; all tools and equipment.
• Happy to provide sponsorship visa or Employer nomination for the suitable candidates if already in Australia
Unicorninfra is an exciting, dynamic and growing telecommunications company. We are committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures which is a key component of our talent retention strategy.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners