Company Details Restricted To Members
Job description: Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at #WeAreUKG
Description & Qualifications
Description What You’ll Do and Who You’ll Work With
The Elevate program is our early careers / graduate program, setting promising individuals up for success with an extensive 12 week training program for Solution Consultants. Candidates are drawn from leading universities and trained to problem solve, think innovatively, and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
Elevate provides tools, resources, and skills to prepare the next generation of UKG Global Delivery Services professionals in workforce management and human capital management.
The Global Delivery Services Solution Consultant (SC) will work as a part of the implementation team to gather business requirements, configure software, and provide technical support for all aspects of the UKG product suite. SCs will need to communicate clearly with customer teams in order to analyze specifications provided by the customer. SCs will work closely with Project Managers and other global delivery services team members to communicate and understand outcomes using the UKG Paragon methodology. Solution Consultants will need to have a comprehensive understanding of the UKG product suite in order to apply solutions with a consultative approach after training.
- Collaborate with customers to determine business requirements
- Configure UKG products to meet the business needs of customers
- Provide guidance to customers on best practices and make recommendations to optimize their UKG solution
- Be an effective intermediary between UKG and clients
- Engage in continuous learning to navigate changing business needs and product development
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor with both internal and external resources
- Participate in Elevate programs and initiatives
Qualifications • Completion of Bachelor’s degree
- Successful completion of an internship or relevant work experience
- Effectively communicate and present remotely via telephone, video conference, and/or in person
- Knowledge, understanding and interest in technology
- Completion of a valid University degree prior to starting role
- Ability to commit to start date of 29th January 2024
- Valid, unlimited working rights in Australia: Citizen, PR, or Graduate visa 482 are acceptable. Students must be able to obtain Grad Visa 482 or bridging equivalent prior to commencement.
- Reside within a reasonable commuting distance to Macquarie Park, Sydney
*Applications closing 16th of October*
Click the link to apply today.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View and its
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
Original Job Posting date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 01:20:43 GMT
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners