Company Details Restricted To Members
At G8 Education, we are passionate about fostering encouragement and kindness! We provide quality programs in line with the new Early Learning Years Framework as well as a nurturing and engaging environment for our children to grow and develop. Our teaching philosophy is inclusivity for all children. We currently have sponsorship opportunities for experienced, fully registered Early Childhood Teachers across Australian Capital Territory.
At G8 Education, our Early Childhood Teachers are valued and set up for success from the outset. As an Early Childhood Teacher with G8 Education you will have ample professional development opportunities available to you including;
- Access to a suite of content in our online Learning Lounge, designed by our talented Education Team
- Pedagogical support and guidance from our team of Practice Partners and coaches
- You will be able to demonstrate an Early Childhood philosophy, supported by an age-responsive approach to teaching and learning,
- You will also share in our commitment to inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
Successful Applicants must hold
- An ACECQA approved Graduate Diploma, Bachelor or Masters of Teaching (Early Childhood)
- Current Working with Vulnerable People Check
With more than 430 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre, and a 25% discount for your family members
- Attractive wages well above award
- A place to grow – succession planning encouraged with opportunities for careers across the nation!
- A dedicated Early Learning & Education Leadership Team to support you to contribute to the lives of children in their important early years
- Dedicated support for provisional early childhood teachers to move to proficient registration
- Great work life balance with flexible hours available (i.e., 9am-3pm if applicable)
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to G8 Education’s benefits platform, with discounts to 350+ retailers
- Counselling for team members and their families through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
As part of the Team, you will feel appreciated, valued and enjoy a truly supportive and fun work environment.
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners