Company Details Restricted To Members
As our Early Childhood Teacher at Petit ELJ Kew, your passion for promoting positive outcomes for children will ensure that their learning and development is guided by quality learning outcomes and frameworks.
An internal move, has created the newest opportunity to join our Petit ELJ Service where you will be fully supported by an experienced and highly supportive Educational Leadership team to support you in your transition at the centre with children and their families. If you are new to an ECT career then this presents a wonderful opportunity as we are ready and excited to fully support you in your professional development, programming, curriculum, and best practice.
There are so many reasons to join the Petit family. Let’s start with the benefits!
- Most organisations say they are child-led, but we actually ARE! Come into our Centre for a tour to see this.
- Competitive New Above Award Rates on offer
- Retail and Childcare Discounts – 65% Childcare Discount and Discounted Groceries, Gift Cards along with over 4000 perks through PerkBox
- Our Lead Educators receive additional paid planning and programming time, 4 hours per studio per week
- Our Educational Leaders provide 2 hours per studio support each week – that’s 10 hours to mentor and provide support across our centre Education team!
- Paid Professional Development – Online Learning, support from an experienced Education and Practice Team and partnerships with sector leaders and national networking opportunities
- Centre support – dedicated support and guidance on a range of topics, such as safety, teaching and inclusion, delivered face to face or virtually by our centre support team
- Flexible rosters for work/life balance
- Paid overtime for staff meetings and trainings
- Connection with security and stability
At Petit we have connected, committed teams guided by passionate and caring Early Childhood Leaders. Come and be a part of the fun. It’s all in a days’ PLAY!
We would love you to bring your abundance of ideas and enthusiasm along with
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and ideally prior experience working as an ECT. However if you are soon to graduate then we would still love to hear from you
- First Aid & CPR Certificates, we can provide further renewal updates as required
- Teachers Registration (Desirable)
About the Petit Early Learning Journey family
Petit ELJ is a privately owned company operating modern long day-care centres across QLD, NSW and VIC. We provide an inclusive environment where children and families are valued and respected. At Petit ELJ, children always come first.
We have built an inclusive and accessible service. Our centres embrace diversity and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
APPLY NOW – We cannot wait to hear from you!
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners