Company Details Restricted To Members
As our Early Childhood Teacher at Petit ELJ Coffs Harbour your passion for learning and different teaching methods will promote positive outcomes for children, in their final year before school.
- Can you nurture reciprocal relationships with children and their families?
- Do you enjoy creating meaningful documentation showing a child’s progress?
- Can you support a reflective and shared team culture?
- Can you build community partnerships to encourage children’s self-identity?
An amazing opportunity awaits the ideal candidate at our beautiful purpose-built centre.
Join us and enjoy:
- Negotiable and competitive rates
- 65% childcare discount for all permanent employees
- Enjoy our benefits and rewards platform that provides over 4000 perks and discounts across restaurants, retail stores and so much more!
- Grow with a personalised professional development plan
- Generous resources budgets
- An Excellence Scholarship Program for the right candidate
- Flexible hours – we promote work/life balance
- Share your passion for learning with a friendly like-minded team
- Access to our wellness hub that provides you with workout videos, mediation guides, nutritional education and more!
- Generous professional development budgets – annualised training programs and additional professional development opportunities
- Paid First aid and CPR for permanent employees
Enjoy all these perks while doing what you love!
Take control of your career!
Along with your clear communication and open leadership skills, you will also bring:
- Senior leadership experience in early childhood teaching (2+ years).
- Ability to lead the development and implementation of an educational program.
- Educational leader or room leader experience (desirable).
- Demonstrated understanding of learning frameworks and standards.
- Experience in managing the cyclic aspects of an educational program.
- Studying towards a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or higher.
- First Aid Certificate including CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
- Working With Children Check
About the Petit Early Learning Journey family
Petit ELJ is a privately owned company operating modern long day care centres across QLD, NSW & VIC. We provide an inclusive environment where children and families are valued and respected. At Petit ELJ, children always come first.
We have built an inclusive and accessible service. Our centres embrace diversity and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners