Company Details Restricted To Members
Climbing Ladders Early Learning & Montessori Centre is a purpose built Long Day Care, Montessori & Preschool Centre. We currently operate two Centres located at North Kellyville and Stanhope Gardens.
We are currently looking to recruit passionate Early Childhood Teachers at both our locations.
If you you want to make a difference and work in a Centre that is focused on delivering exceptional programs for children with endless learning opportunities, then this position is for you.
We believe that our teachers and educators are our greatest asset, they have the most significant role in the world, it is for this reason we are committed to supporting, mentoring, and looking after our team of educators.
If this position and opportunity is of interest, then we would love to hear from you.
What will you do?
- You will be creating a safe, supportive, stimulating and educational environment for children to learn and thrive.
- You will create a curriculum program that addresses every child’s learning style, interests, skills, strengths and abilities.
- You will engage in critical reflection related to your role as an ECT to enact positive changes
- You will maintain compliance with all reporting requirements, regulations and legislation.
To be considered for this role all applicants must:
- Be friendly and fun-loving with a positive attitude.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to build strong, positive and trusting relationships with children, families, peers and management.
- Must have a strong understanding of the EYLF and NQS.
- Hold a degree in Early Childhood Teaching or equivalent as recognised by ACECQA or working towards it.
Apply now for an immediate start!
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners