Company Details Restricted To Members
Introduction to Buttercups – what we are about
‘Come join us’ – Building Brighter Futures is not just a ‘catch phrase’. Its our passion and total commitment to providing a warm friendly home environment to ensure our children have the best possible start to life. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, then we want you…..!
We are a family-owned, independent childcare and early learning service provider, with a genuine focus on providing quality care, having collaborative partnerships and developing meaningful connections with our children, families and the community.
At Buttercups, we recognise each child as an individual with unique abilities and this belief is supported by Buttercups core philosophy for all our staff, whatever their role, to know every child and their families. We are passionate about early education, understand it plays a critical role in the building blocks of life, the positive impact it has on the children we care for, the families who trust us and the community we are a part of.
Buttercups has an open-door policy for families and staff, we are available to answer queries, provide feedback, support or guidance to ensure exceptional outcomes. Your family is our family – It’s the Buttercups way!
We are seeking an Early Childhood Teacher who is passionate, committed and possesses an ardent desire to make each child’s learning journey a pleasurable and exciting one.
Buttercups roles are highly sought after, we provide our staff a rewarding and supportive working environment and a competitive salary, offering above standard market pay rates.
If you know someone that would be a great fit for the team, you can’t go past our referral scheme, earn a minimum of $1,000 per referral.
What we are offering:
- 95% discount after CCS
- Career growth opportunities
- Rewards and Recognition
- Team building events and celebrations throughout the year
- Paid professional development
- Possible sponsorship
- 6 weeks annual leave
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) as recognised by ACECQA – or actively working towards their Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood with 50% + completion or actively working towards their Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood and hold a Diploma level educator qualification.
- Experience in long day care environment would be desirable
- Able to provide and maintain a strong educational program
- You must hold a current, First Aid certificate, WWCC, up to date immunisation and Police Clearance
If you are interested and motivated to contribute to our beautiful centre and grow within an amazing, supportive team by applying your knowledge and passion, then please submit your application now!
As part of your application you MUST submit the following documents along with your CV and any other supporting documents relevant to your application:
- Copy of your Qualification
- Copy of your Working with Children
- Work Rights Evidence
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners