Company Details Restricted To Members
As a Duty Manager in our clients venue, you play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth operation of the establishment. You’ll be responsible for maintaining a welcoming and efficient environment, supporting staff, and guaranteeing exceptional customer experiences. Your role involves a combination of leadership, customer service, and operational duties.
At this local WA company, our client values the right attitude and a strong personality. If you bring those attributes, they are committed to providing comprehensive training and ample opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
What We’re Looking For:
- Demonstrated management skills, exceptional communication abilities, and a strong desire to learn.
- A steadfast commitment to prioritising our guest’s needs.
- Proven management experience in a similar role.
- A deep understanding and genuine passion for all aspects of food, beverages, and exceptional service.
- The capacity to collaborate with and lead a dynamic team.
What We Offer:
- Competitive remuneration.
- Sponsorship opportunities for suitable candidates.
- A personalised food and beverage account.
- Complimentary parking.
- Employee benefits program.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Access to guidance and expertise from our award-winning industry leaders.
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
This role has a mix of days, mid shifts, and nights. 38H per week, plus reasonable additional hours, based on the nature of the industry. About 42.5 hours clocked hours. This sits under a managerial absorbed contract, which pays well above award to capture these minor additional hours.
If this sounds like you, Apply now!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners