Company Details Restricted To Members
My Affordable dentist @ Lesmurdie WA and Ashburton Dental Centre, Gosnells would love to hear from Dental Practitioners looking Full time role. You’ll be taking over a book of wonderfully loyal customers, with the opportunity to build further upon that. Also, if needed, you will be having a mentor to aid in surgical aspects of dentistry.
The practice is a preferred provider of most health funds.
ADA Graduates and New Graduates are welcome with a remuneration package for the first year, with the opportunity to negotiate to a commission basis after 6 months. Mentor ship will be provided to New Grads.
Sponsorship available for ADC candidates.
Current Principal dentist books are full and new will take over as current dentist wants to decrease days due to busy schedule.
we’re looking for a Dentist with at least 1-2 years experience but new graduates are also welcome to join our cohesive team. You will have exceptionally well-rounded dentistry skills and perhaps, you might even have an interest in things like [Ortho, Implants, Perio, Endo or Oral surgery] too. Your attitude to patient care and learning are the most important factor: we are looking for the kind of Dentist who knows how to create loyal, returning and referring patients as its a preferred provider of all health funds.
Skills and experience What we’re looking for
● Your dentistry skills are polished, and at a high industry standard;
● Ideally, you may have a specialist interest in either Ortho, Endo, Perio or Implants.
● You’ll have a current AHPRA registration with no restrictions.
● You are committed to the practice for the long haul to providing an outstanding patient-led service.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Whats best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?