Company Details Restricted To Members
We’re looking for people that display a passion for Customer Service to join one of Australia’s fastest-growing gas and electricity retailer. So, while you look after our customers, we will look after you.
This role requires candidates to work on-site at our Ringwood office. We value collaboration and believe in providing a supportive in-person work environment to foster creativity and innovation, especially in mentoring.
About GloBird Energy:
GloBird Energy is on a dynamic mission to revolutionize the energy industry, striving for a brighter future for both customers and the environment. Our reputation is built on offering flexible products, competitive prices, and delivering a red-carpet experience for our customers.
Join our vibrant team where passion fuels red-carpet customer experiences, innovation boosts efficiency, and our shared values of We Care, We Act, and We Improve create an exciting work environment.
Our impressive 4.5-star Google rating and a 4.7-star product review rating serve as a testament to our values and achievements, propelling us as one of Australia’s fastest-growing energy retailers.
Located in the heart of Melbourne’s eastern suburbs (Ringwood), we offer easy accessibility via public transport, coupled with convenient onsite parking and regular social activities to foster a vibrant work environment.
If you’re eager to make a positive mark in the energy sector and be part of a forward-thinking team, GloBird Energy Welcomes You.
Your Primary Role will be to:
- Deliver an exceptional Red-Carpet service through email, live chat, and calls.
- Effectively listen, record & resolve customer enquiries
What’s in it for you:
- Above industry average remuneration
- Full on job training and support
- A friendly & supportive working environment
- Professional career potentials and Visa sponsorship available
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Fluent in Chinese – Mandarin or Cantonese
- Adequate English, IELTS 5.5 or higher for international students
- A hard worker and willing to learn & improve.
- Good attention to detail, effective listening, and problem-solving skills
- Good compute typing speed & accuracy.
- Have sound computer skills, fluent in using Microsoft office suite.
- A real supportive team player
- Be willing to work overtime & weekends when necessary.
- Can work legally for a minimum of 20 hours a week.
Preferred But Not a Necessity:
- Previous energy industry experience.
- Previous experience within a call centre environment.
We’re inspired by an individual’s potential, and we value integrity, commitment, and willingness to achieve, before experience. If this sounds like you and you have a can-do attitude, then a career in GloBird is for you!
International students are welcome to apply.
Send your CV and a Cover Letter, detailing why you would be right for the position, via email to ****@GloBirdEnergy.com.au
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners