Company Details Restricted To Members
You are searching for a role that balances your passion for great food with time for a life away from work. We recognise your reservations about working as a cook in aged care, but we want you to bring your creativity to our residents who value and place real importance on great food and great dining experiences.
You have the experience and the ideas, so we will support you with the autonomy to run your own kitchen working 5 days a week morning and afternoon hours
You now have the chance to swap the challenges of an aggressive commercial kitchen for the challenges of exploring and applying dietary considerations as you craft great food.
We are a not-for-profit organisation, but more importantly, we are like one big family and treat each of our residents, families, and team members with the same levels of passion, care, and respect.
We are hoping you will join our fantastic Whiddon family at Narrabri, in the North & Far West region, on a Permanent full-time basis.
WHAT WE OFFER
Whiddon offer the opportunity for employees to make positive and meaningful impact on residents and clients in their roles.
With our resident focused approach to care employees are provided with the opportunity to develop strong relationships and friendships.
In addition to the opportunity to genuinely make a difference in your role, Whiddon offer a competitive package with all the elements that you would expect and more :
Salary Packaging options so you can keep more of your pay . Did you know that by salary packaging, you can increase your hourly rate by more than $2?
obtaining financial advice is recommended) This is how :
- Up to $611.53 per fortnight to pay your mortgage, rent, school fees, etc.
- Up to $101.92 per fortnight to pay entertainment activities like cafes, restaurants, etc.
- Leave entitlements so you can rest, recuperate and take care of your loved ones! (Permanent employees) – NSW ONLY
- 5 weeks Annual Leave (or the option to cash out Annual Leave)
- Long Service Leave after 5 years
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Up to 3 days paid community service leave each year
- Up to 4 days paid compassionate leave
- Whiddon Scholarships so you can study and advance your career . You can get financial support to cover your studies
- Learning, learning, learning . Leadership courses for all levels of leaders, education resources and more!
- Get recognised for your great work! On the spot recognition, Every Day Heroes, Annual Awards night and more.
- Employee Referral Program. Earn bonuses for inviting your friends to work
- Employee Assistance Program for when you need extra support
- Locations across NSW and QLD. If you need to relocate or wish to transfer between our Homes
- Visa Sponsorship to eligible candidate
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit a copy of your resume addressing the above criteria. To find out more about this position and the benefits of a career at Whiddon then visit our website https : / / www.
whiddon.com.au / careers /
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners