Company Details Restricted To Members
Work Hours: Full Time, 38hrs/week
Salary: $75K to $92K per annum plus super
Location: West Melbourne
Roles & Responsibilities:
Our Client is a registered NDIS provider that has branched out into the allied health. As an organisation they are passionate about creating a workplace driven by the strengths, ideas and values of our team. They are excited to welcome a new speech pathologist to our team, who has a growth mindset and is passionate about supporting participants to achieve their goals and experience quality of life.
They are passionate about supporting our team members in achieving their career goals. They promise to our staff is to listen to their needs, and focus on supporting them by providing a flexible work environment and achievable goals. Their flexible approach to working conditions for speech pathologists and their needs are always a key priority for the organisation and remains a driving force for our organisation.
They are looking for a dynamic Occupational Therapist interested in working within a culturally diverse and energetic team. The role offers ample growth opportunity and allows for autonomy over your day to day.
- Competitive salary
- Required technology provided
- Fuel reimbursement and Novated Lease options available
- Ongoing clinical mentorship
- CPD Benefit of $1500 with two days Learning-Leave
- Vibrant social calendar
- Regionalised caseload
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career growths opportunities
- Access to therapeutic resources and assessments in each hub
- Bachelors degree of Occupational Therapy or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months community based NDIS experience (Desirable)
- Professional Registration (AHPRA)
- Current drivers licence
- NDIS Worker Screening
- Up to date COVID Vaccinations
Sponsorship opportunities available for a candidate with minimum of two years experience.
Location: Western Suburbs Melbourne VIC
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners