Company Details Restricted To Members
We are calling for an experienced Centre Manager to lead our brand new Centre – Great Beginnings Belmont North. We have a competitive package on offer including above award and bonuses.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to be a part of building a brand new Centre from the ground up? Do you want to be valued and appreciated for your hard work? Spend your days in a beautiful, brand new, state-of-art purpose built centre?
If so, we are looking for you!
Your strong relationship-building skillset and collaborative leadership style will be well utilised to drive our beautiful 110 place centre to success in the sector.
When you join G8 Education, you will be enrolled in our 6-month Centre Manager First Steps induction program which is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to feel confident in your new role, ensuring you are set up for success from the first day you step into your new Centre.
- You will spend up to 4 weeks with one of our specially selected and trained Certified Trainers as they train and guide you while you learn about the systems we use at G8, our policies and procedures. Their support continues once you are in your centre, with regular check-ins to ensure your learning continues.
- After your time with our Certified Trainer, you are invited to our series of deep-dive workshops led by Subject Matter Experts and designed to focus on your leadership development.
- Ongoing support throughout your 6-month program is provided by our First Steps Support Team and your Area Manager.
For more information and photos, please visit our centre’s website: https://www.greatbeginnings.com.au/find-childcare-near-you/childcare-belmont-north
- Hold an ACECQA approved Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- Have at least 2 years experience in a Centre Manager position
- Are adaptable, flexible, resilient and able to respond positively to change with excellent communication skills
- Previous leadership within an Early Childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- A current Working with Children Check / Blue card / DCSI Clearance
- Current First Aid Certificate and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates.
You will also share our commitment to bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 430 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow.
- Above award salary and annual incentive program up to 12.5% annual base salary
- Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre
- A full time non contact Assistant Manager to provide support
- Coffee machine, healthy breakfast and lunches provided every day
- Dedicated focus on your personal and professional development, including The First Steps Centre Manager Onboarding and Induction Program, paid training and access to G8’s online Learning Lounge
- Attractive remuneration packages available
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8’s benefits platform, with discounts from 350+ retailers including hotels, health insurance, gym membership and more
- Staff health and wellness program
- TSS 482 and ENS 196 Visa Sponsorship Available
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 430 centres
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners