Company Details Restricted To Members
Located just 5 mins from the famous Yallingup Beach our venue caters for busy breakfast, lunch & dinner services as well as weddings, functions & events. We are looking for someone with cooking experience, who is hard-working, organised, creative and passionate about food. You will be able to work in a high-pressure, high-turnover environment, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be a team player, punctual and also able to work unsupervised. You will also be able to work a flexible schedule including mornings, days, evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Chefs required see below details
The successful applicant will:
- Food preparation and cooking, plating, presentation
- Make seasoning for cooking. Sources and gravies for plating, soups, sides, etc.
- Portion and garnish a la carte dishes in addition to standard casual food strictly as per menu.
- Creative and skills in menu preparation, design.
- Achieving all safety, hygiene and food quality
- Ability to handle large service numbers
- Assist storage and ordering
- Kitchen maintenance and cleaning
- Following food safety requirements
- Have very high-quality standards and be able to work in a team environment within the systems.
Sponsorship available for the right candidate,
Accommodation provided for right candidate
Relocation and travel subsidies available for the right candidates”.
The role offers a generous hourly wage with approximately 38 hours per week. Please submit your resume & cover letter directly to: ********@ychh.com.au
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners