Company Details Restricted To Members
We are a high paced busy restaurant located in a major food and arts precinct in the Melbourne’s inner north. We are known for friendly service and renowned for producing fresh and exotic Indian food.
We are experiencing rapid growth and are seeking a highly motivated Chef De Partie with an innovative mind and passionate soul, who shares the same creative drive with an ability and motivation to grow with the brand.
You will need the following skills to be successful:
- Experience with Cooking using Tandoor oven is essential
- Strong understanding of HACCP food safety standards
- Comprehends financial responsibilities
- Experience with stock control
- strong work ethic and a “can do” attitude
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Strong leadership and great communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced high pressure environment
- Innovative and enjoys experimenting with complex flavours
- Strong desire to learn and develop.
Applicant must be able to deliver with consistently high quality, by following the procedures provided and suggesting efficiencies.
What’s in it for you
- Growth opportunity and professional development.
- Learn about Indian recipes, traditional techniques and unique ingredients
- Expand your food knowledge about a cuisine that is complex and diverse
- Step into the Melbourne food scene and have an opportunity to showcase your skills
- Contribute to menu ideas and development
- Great for public transport (with trams on the doorstep)
- 482 Visa Sponsorship available for the right candidate
**Only applications with resumes or work experience attached will be contacted
Summary of role requirements:
- Flexible hours available
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Work visa can be provided for this role
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners