Company Details Restricted To Members
- Multiple Roles – Full Time & Part Time
- Variety of Shifts (AM, PM & Nights)
- Sponsorship, Relocation & Rental Assistance available for eligible and successful applicants
- Great Team Culture – Join Helen & her team at Regis Sunraysia – Mildura
About the role
We currently have permanent positions available at our Regis Sunraysia home. The ideal candidate will have experience as a Registered Nurse in Health Care or Aged Care, be someone that is passionate about assisting our residents with their daily needs.
How you’ll make an impact
Reporting directly to our Clinical Care Manager, you’ll be responsible for planning care around meeting the therapeutic and care needs of residents entrusted to your care, as well as providing clinical focused supervision as part of supporting and supervising the practice of an Enrolled Nurse and/or carers of our home.
A day in the life as a Registered Nurse with Regis may see you;
- Deliver, manage, and coordinate person-centred resident care.
- Ensure accurate and comprehensive documentation of resident care is documented.
- Provide high quality, contemporary clinical care.
- Manage all medication administration.
- Complete residents care plan assessments on admission.
As a collaborative and valued member of our clinical team, ideally with experience within the health and/or aged care sector, you’ll have:
- Current AHPRA Registration (Nursing).
- Knowledge and relevant experience in clinical services in a complex nursing and/or aged care setting.
- Understanding or ability to learn the attributes of the Commonwealth Funding System in relation to ACFI.
- Demonstrated understanding of the relevant Laws, Acts, Regulations, Charters, and Codes of Practice.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
Our Benefits & Culture
Regis is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We support an inclusive approach in the workplace. We celebrate our diversity and welcome all staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
As a Regis employee, benefits you’ll be able to take advantage of include:
- Discounts and benefits through Maxxia Rewards at selected retail outlets, department stores, attractions, travel, cinemas, restaurants and more.
- Discounted private health insurance, gym memberships, technology items from JB Hi-Fi and more.
- A number of employee wellness platforms including EAP and free annual Influenza vaccination.
- Vehicle financing through salary packaging, novated leasing and super contributions.
- Appreciation programs and events such as employee of the moment, wall of thanks, national awards of excellence and team events.
From the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do your best work and really make a difference in people’s lives.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today.
Employment with Regis is subject to satisfactory background checks which include Professional References, NDIS Worker Screening Clearance, current year flu and full COVID-19 vaccinations (3-doses)
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners