Company Details Restricted To Members
What you’ll do
As a Broadcast Engineer, you will provide support and development of the Tabcorp new media network and communications environment for BAU and projects. You be part of a team supporting highly available platforms, products, and services that are accessible and performing effective support services to the Broadcast Business and customers.
You will provide a significant amount of user interaction and a highly effective resolution of service and end-user issues to provide Tabcorp with a secure and robust service for all minor and major services, 24/7/365 across all geographic locations.
What you’ll bring
- Experience with technology in customer-facing 24/7 complex environments with proven Broadcast Television and/or Broadcast Radio engineering role.
- Proficient technical and operational knowledge of Television and Radio communications signal principles, terms measurement methods and workflows.
- Experienced in the installation and maintenance support of Broadcast and IT equipment and systems.
- Experience in Satellite & SDH transmission systems.
- Experience with CAD (nice to have).
What you’ll get
- The flexibility of hybrid working with team anchor days.
- Diverse leave options: cultural, volunteer, flexi, and 18-weeks parental leave.
- Access to our health and wellbeing app and Employee Assistance Program.
- Monthly employee social activities, competitions, awards and free tickets to events.
- Access to digital learning modules for continuous upskilling.
- Ongoing commitment to DE&I through leading policies & initiatives.
Tabcorp is Australia’s leading gambling entertainment company. Our 3000+ team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive the iconic, homegrown, world-class brands TAB, Sky Racing and MAX. As an ASX-listed company, we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. To find out more about us and what we offer, visit our website.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued for their contribution and has a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from candidates with visible and non-visible disability, or with any workplace accessibility requirements. Please reach out via *******@tabcorp.com.au should you require any accommodations or adjustments to ensure your full participation in our recruitment process.
Tabcorp is a ‘Circle Back Initiative’ employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners