Company Details Restricted To Members
Job description: D&Z MEN’S HAIRDRESSING PTY LTD and TMG & PARTNERS PTY LTD advertising under ‘The Men’s Grooming’ is looking to hire full-time Barbers to consult with clients and ensure that all their hair-related needs are taken care of. The barber’s responsibilities include cutting, trimming, styling, and colouring client’s (men and children) according to their instructions.
– Welcoming clients and consulting with them on their desired hairstyles.
– Cutting and trimming hair according to clients’ instructions.
– Washing, shampooing, conditioning and blow-drying hair.
– Providing steam facial, clean shaves with hot towel.
– Shaving, trimming and shaping clients’ beards and moustaches.
– Providing hair treatments and colouring.
– Waxing eyebrows.
– Ensuring that combs, scissors, razors, and other instruments are cleaned and sanitized after each use.
– Supervising apprentices and trainees.
– Certificate III of IV in hairdressing.
– 4 years barbering experience.
– Sound knowledge of current hairstyles and trends.
– The ability to follow instructions.
– The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Exceptional customer service skills.
The business is an approved standard business sponsor and is willing to offer sponsorship to the right candidate under the Temporary Skills Shortage Visa (Subclass 482)
Applicants from overseas need to be able to pass IELTS English test with scores higher then 5.5!! To be able to apply for working visa in Australia.
Original Job Posting date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 22:11:41 GMT
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners