Company Details Restricted To Members
- TSS Sponsorship may be available to Outstanding candidates
- Work Life balance
- Great team environment, industry leading technical training.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced technician to build a career within an iconic Australian automotive brand with a successful 70-year history
- Full time role working with quality company’s products.
- Industry leading training – product knowledge, technical skills and customer service.
- Career progression opportunities and a passionate team environment.
- Broad based Solutions focussed role servicing our Retail, Trade and Partnerships Client Base
Not happy with constantly working in a full-blown mechanical repair and diagnosis capacity and want to diversify your experience? We would be very keen to hear from you!
The company is an Australian family owned and operated company with a long history and a strong future. Opportunities to become specialists, work with quality products and people, and obtain career progression are available to those who are passionate, committed, and willing to invest in their future.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced technician/mechanic to join our team at our Lonsdales tore on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Branch Assistant Manager, this is a senior Foreman style role that can include coaching and mentoring junior staff. The role is suitable for someone looking to diversify into a specialized space and/or actively seek to place their career on the right pathway and step up.
The ideal candidate will have a mechanical background and strong customer solutions focus.
This opportunity will allow you to take the next step in your career, honing your skills as a specialist, whilst working with quality products and people.
If you are keen to:
- Grow your passion for anything 4×4 and Performance based Vehicle handling and load carrying solutions with this iconic brand!
- Grow your skills in anything Suspension, Brakes, Steering and Towing Solutions related
- Work with our market leading product offerings such as our GVM and 4×4 suspension upgrades incorporating our TrakRyder product technologies, performance orientated offerings such as our SportsRyder and company’s Xtreme range
- Be supported in this well versed and exciting role!
- Fault Diagnosis
- Wheel alignment
- General Repair of Suspension and Steering components
- Brake Repairs and Upgrades
- Moderate Electrical installations including towbars.
- Fit company’s 4×4 and Performance Suspension Upgrade Kits
- Coach and Mentor Junior technicians
The right candidate will have:
- Experience as a Mechanic and/or Brake Technician (preferred)
- Experience in basic wheel alignment an advantage (not essential)
- Attention to Detail.
- Full drivers’ licence
- Ability to work well in a team.
What’s on offer?
- Above award Salary/hourly rate plus Superannuation and leave entitlements
- Overtime opportunities and monthly performance incentives
- Access to company’s Products at Staff Purchase rates
- Uniform, Product Training and Career Progression included
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners