Company Details Restricted To Members
- Great and safe working environment,
- Opportunity for career growth
- TSS 482 Visa/Transfer of nomination available for outstanding candidate
The client is the leader in the Australian and New Zealand collision repair industry and associated auto parts market.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures. Ensure appropriate PPE is worn at all times.
- Immediately report any safety incident or near miss to either the Production Manager or Centre Manager
- Clock on and off each day to reflect attendance and ensure always clocked onto a job or task
- If required receive parts – check correct and not damaged
- Disassemble vehicle as per Job Sheet
- Notate broken parts/extra repairs and submit to Estimator. Ensure authorised before proceeding with additional work
- Double check new parts are correct and not damaged. If not, advise Parts Manager/Production Manager
- If required, prep vehicle as per Job Sheet requirements following paint supplier’s SOP
- If required, prime vehicle as per Job Sheet requirements following paint supplier’s SOP
- Reassemble vehicle as per Job Sheet
- Handle all vehicles with due care and attention.
- Ensure appropriate usage of consumables and materials are used to avoid wastage.
- Ensure your work complies with company’s QA standards and sign the QA Sheet to confirm
- You have checked your work and it meets company’s MA standards.
- As required clean workbay/workshop
- Handle all company tools and equipment with due care and attention ensuring they remain safe, clean and in a workable condition.
- Coach apprentice (if assigned as a coach)
- Undertake all lawful and reasonable requests by management
- Candidate must be Trade Qualified Panel Beater.
- Candidate must be Physically Fit.
- Excellent communication skills willingness to learn
- Must have strong work ethic and has attention to detail
- Must be able to work effectively and collaboratively with the team
- Be reliable, punctual & hardworking
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume and cover letter by clicking on the apply button below and quote reference #3373192Z the email subject.
Job Publish: 12-05-2023
Job Expire: 11-06-2023
Please click to View more detail / apply.
Register Your Interest In A New Life In Australia
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with our Australian Recruitment Partners