We’re looking for passionate people who are looking to utilise their skills and make a difference to the lives of older Australians. A sign on bonus of $1000 is on offer, just for joining IRT!
We have multiple positions available for an immediate start, with a range of shifts and hours available. Our South Coast Aged Care Centres are located in Nowra, Culburra Beach, St Georges Basin, Milton, Batemans Bay, Moruya and Dalmeny.
About the role:
As an Aged Care Employee, you will assist our residents with their daily care needs and domestic duties in accordance with their Care Plan. As an individual with a genuine interest in aged care, you will ensure a high standard of care is provided at all times as well as continuously contribute to improvements that support residents and the care team.
To be successful you will have:
• Certificate III or IV in Individual Support or equivalent. If you’re not currently qualified, we can help get you there through our registered training organisation, IRT Academy.
• Flexibility and availability to work shifts that include weekends, late afternoons and/or evenings
• A big heart – you’re empathetic, adaptable and have a passion for supporting older Australians to live their best life possible
• Experience in aged or community care, or a passion to begin your career in the aged care sector.
Benefits for you:
• Competitive pay and more in your pocket (less tax) with not-for-profit salary packaging
• Flexible rosters plus penalty rates and shift loadings
• Professional and career development opportunities
• Access to free accredited training courses via our very own registered training organisation, IRT Academy.
• Birthday leave – relax and take a day off on us!
• Access to discounts, special deals and cashback offers from more than 365 retailers
• Employee Assistance Program (free counselling service) and staff wellness programs
• Uniforms provided
• Visa sponsorship options for eligible employees
Did you know that on average, taking into account base pay, penalties and higher duties, our IRT Aged Care Employees earn between $28.36 and $32.38 per hour, depending on the classification?
At IRT, we have been caring for older Australians for over 50 years, providing aged care, home care and retirement living solutions to more than 9000 customers in NSW, the ACT and Queensland.
We are proud of our culture and employ people across a diverse range of occupations, backgrounds and skills, who are passionate and committed to creating a better world for all older Australians.
How to Apply:
Whether you have experience as a carer or you’re looking to start a brand new career in a profession you love, we’d love to hear from you!
Simply click the “Apply now” button, fill in your details and submit. Once you apply, we’ll be in touch to discuss your application.
About Us: CraigCare is a long established, trusted and reputable Aged Care provider with Homes across Western Australia and Victoria....Apply For This Job
Our client, one of Queensland Australia’s premier destinations for dining, events and entertainment is seeking Experienced Chefs for an immediate...Apply For This Job
About the role Maari Ma Health operates a GP clinically lead, practice organised, multidisciplinary team based, culturally secure model of...Apply For This Job
Broaden Your Horizons Line up your life and career with us at Barwon Health in Victoria, Australia Join the Nursing...Apply For This Job
Rubies Nursing is a leading Nursing Care Provider that specializes in providing short and long term contract and full time...Apply For This Job
Job description: to $20,600 per annum tax free for living expenses! Take advantage of novated leasing a new car! *...Apply For This Job
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|