July 2023 Update - Our Forums Have Been Shut Down
Hello Everybody – After Running our Forums for a couple of years, we have decided to shut them down.
The primary reason is we weren’t seeing the activity we were expecting when we originally launched them, and in line with other job boards on the internet, offering a community aspect just wasn’t something our visitors were looking for.
So what about the premium support forums for 482 Job Club Members?
Our premium support forums have now been replaced with a new dedicated contact form for our 482 Job Club members, which can be accessed by clicking here. Completing the form will email your enquiry to our support staff, who will review and respond to your enquiry via email. Based on feedback from a number of our 482 Job Club Members, having a priority email support channel seemed to be a more sought-after option, so we hope you find this a useful improvement.
What if I’m not a job club member and I still need help?
Another reason for discontinuing our forums is we have also spent the last couple of years writing a significant number of user guides and resources, with more being added every week!
Some useful links to get you started:
- Register your interest and upload your resume: Click Here
- Read our Occupation guides: Click Here
- Learn how to apply for a job offering Visa Sponsorship: Click Here
- See if your occupation qualifies: Click Here
- Our other popular resources: Click Here
If you have any further issues with your account or have a general enquiry, please also feel free to use our general enquiry contact form by clicking here.
Please note, however, we can only provide 1:1 user support for our 482 Job Club members. As part of our service commitment, our 1:1 email support is dedicated to our 482 Job Club members, ensuring they promptly receive the assistance they need.
We appreciate your understanding and wish you continued success with your job search.
Some of our latest guides
Explore the 2023 updates to the 482 Visa in Australia, offering a faster PR pathway and broader eligibility for skilled professionals. Key changes include reduced employment duration and expanded occupation lists.
Submitting an EOI for an Australian visa can be a game-changer in your migration journey. With the right guidance, you can navigate this crucial step with confidence. Delve into expert tips, understand common pitfalls, and set yourself on a path to visa success. Read now for unparalleled insights!
Embarking on the Australia 189 Visa journey? Your pathway to a vibrant new beginning is just a click away. Dive into our step-by-step guide, where dreams meet information, fostering a seamless transition to your Aussie adventure. #NewBeginnings
Browse All our guides within the following categories
- 482 Visa Information Guides – Information specifically relating to the Australian 482/TSS visa, including how to qualify, how much it costs etc.
- Australian Occupations Lists – The list of occupations that you need to have in order to qualify for a 482 Visa
- Our Occupations Guides – Provide a deep down into popular occupations that offer 482 Visa Sponsorship.
- Our Career Advice Guides – Advice and support for job seekers, including CV/Resume and Interview Advice.
- Living in Australia – From Dangerous Animals to the Cost of Living. And navigating the Australian Superannuation System